Here below my sql plus options: Throwing a fair die until most recent roll is smaller than previous one, Printing 1000000 numbers in 1 sec. spoolでcsvなどを出力する場合、文字列なら末尾、数値なら先頭に桁数分の空白がつくと思いますが、この余分な空白を出力しない一番簡単な方法を教えて下さい。ちなみに私は、カラムを||’ ’||で毎回連結して出力しています。ただ、この方法だとカラム数が増えるとクエリを作るのが大変 I'm using sql plus to execute a query (a select) and dump the result into a file, using spool option. This has made a big difference, in my experience. The file it has about 400MB. If you're spooling the data to a file, you can SET TERMOUT OFF, and the query runs much faster since it doesn't have to spend the time to write it to the screen. STMT_AUDIT_OPTION_MAP, ----------,----------,---------,----------,---------,----------,----------,----------, --remove the dashes/underlines under the col headers. I'm thinking at something like buffer size of the dump, but I don't know if there is such a option. Georgia doing "hand recount" of 2020 Presidential Election Ballots. Why is "hand recount" better than "computer rescan"? I'm doing my test on a test machine. DB:Oracle Database 10g Release 10.2.0.5.0 - 64bit Production; CSV出力SQL Yes, I just tryied it, but the same result. Some options are available from Tom Kyte, who is a real guru. The top result being from sqlplus only, the bottom using UTL_FILE. Thanks anyway. Could you please post it here? What is the difference between active learning and reinforcement learning? The query itself it takes 1.5 minute, and the rest it the dump. Why does Saru say they are? Actually I need to do a spool because the select is not a simple select. How do I limit the number of rows returned by an Oracle query after ordering? Why is the tip of this Russian ICBM folding/closing during launch? 各列のタイトル/見出しを含む一番上の行を持つcsvが必要な場合は、これは素晴らしいことです。これは、csvファイルを表示したり、何を見ているのかを理解したりするのに役立つ可能性があるすべての人に役立ちます... -- this may or may not be useful...depends on your headings. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. I was wondering if there is something to make the dump faster? Why would using an eraser holder be better than using a normal rectangle eraser? 一部のクエリをCSV出力形式に抽出したい。残念ながら、私はそれをするためにどんな派手なSQLクライアントもどんな言語も使うことができません。SQLPLUSを使用する必要があります。, これは、すべてのフィールドをタイプアウトしてコンマで連結するよりもずっと面倒ではありません。必要に応じて、簡単なsedスクリプトでフォローアップして、コンマの前にある空白を削除できます。, このようなものはうまくいくかもしれません...(私のsedスキルは非常に錆びているので、これにはおそらく作業が必要です), このコマンドは、ディメンションテーブル(DW)のデータを抽出するスクリプトに使用します。そのため、次の構文を使用します。, SQLPLUSからCSVファイルをスプールする必要がありますが、出力には250列あります。. With a typical query, 14M records is at least several hundred megabytes of data to fetch out of the server, pass across the connection and save to the disk. Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! Oracle SQL*Plusで、SPOOLコマンドを使用すると、SQL実行の結果はファイルに出力されますが、実行したSQL自身が出力されません。SETコマンドで制御できるのではないかと思いましたが、ちょっと見当たりませんでした。何か方法はないでし So, it's kind of mandatory the spool. 私はそれがちょっとハードコアであることを知っています、しかしそれは私のために働きます... クライアントツールの新しいバージョンでは、クエリ出力をフォーマットするための複数のオプションがあります。残りは、クライアントツールに応じて、ファイルにスプールするか、出力をファイルとして保存することです。以下にいくつかの方法を示します。, SQL * Plusコマンドを使用して、目的の出力を取得するためにフォーマットできます。SPOOLを使用して、出力をファイルにスプールします。, または、SQL Developerの新しいヒントを使用することもできます。/*csv*/, SQL Developerバージョン4.1の新機能で、sqlplusコマンドと同じように以下を使用し、スクリプトとして実行します。クエリのヒントは必要ありません。, 私はこれが古いスレッドであることを知っていますが、列見出しの下にある下線を削除できる下線オプションについては誰も言及していません。, クエリを明示的にフォーマットして、次の行に沿って何かで区切られた文字列を生成できます。, そして、必要に応じて出力オプションを設定します。オプションとして、SQLPlusのCOLSEP変数を使用すると、フィールドを連結して明示的に文字列を生成する必要なく、区切りファイルを作成できます。ただし、埋め込まれたコンマ文字を含む可能性のある列では、文字列を引用符で囲む必要があります。, col名を1つずつ編集するのではなく、sqlplusプロンプトで「set colsep」を使用することをお勧めします。sedを使用して出力ファイルを編集します。, 私はかつて、csv(実際にはssv)を使用dbms_sqlしdbms_outputて作成する小さなSQL * Plusスクリプトを記述しました。あなたは私のgithupリポジトリでそれを見つけることができます。, フィールドの値にはカンマと引用符が含まれている可能性があるため、CSV出力ファイルが正しくないため、推奨される回答の一部が機能しないことに注意してください。フィールド内の引用符を置き換え、二重引用符で置き換えるには、Oracleが提供するREPLACE関数を使用して、単一引用符を二重引用符に変更できます。, SQLを書き込むにはviまたはvimを使用し、control-Aでcolsepを使用します(viおよびvimではctrl-Aの前にctrl-vを使用します)。linesizeとpagesizeを合理的なものに設定し、trimspoolとtrimoutをオンにしてください。. Podcast 286: If you could fix any software, what would you change? I believe if you want to get any quicker than this, the way to go would be pro*c.. but I haven't got into that, so can't really advise. sqlplusを使用してcsvファイルを作成する際に問題があります。出力に列ヘッダーが1回だけ必要で、行が数千または数百万ある場合、繰り返しを取得しないように十分な大きさのページサイズを設定することはできません。解決策は、pagesize = 50で開始してヘッダーを解析し、次にpagesize = 0で再度selectを発行してデータを取得することです。以下のbashスクリプトを参照してください。, 私はこの純粋なSQLPlusスクリプトを作成して、1994年にテーブルをCSVにダンプしました。, スクリプトのコメントに記載されているように、Oracleの誰かが私のスクリプトをOracleサポートのメモに入れましたが、帰属はありませんでした。, https://github.com/jkstill/oracle-script-lib/blob/master/sql/dump.sql, スクリプトは、SQL * LOADERの制御ファイルとパラメータファイルも作成します, @BobCの回答を正解としてマークしてください。ファイルを印刷するスプールコマンドがありませんが、csv形式でデータをエクスポートする最も簡単なソリューションです。, 誰かがあなたがエコーをオフにする方法を知っていますか?明らかな「エコーをオフに設定」はこれで動作しないようです?, これは、スクリプトを実行してファイルに書き込むためであると想定すると、「termoutをオフに設定」するだけです, te colsep行に "、"がありません。また、headsep offとlinesize Xが役立つ可能性があります。回答を編集して、同意します。, sedコマンドは次のとおりです。cat myfile.csv | sed -e 's / [\ t] * | / | / g; s / | [] * / | / g '> myfile.csv。とにかく、Oracleは本当にひどい。, @slayernoahスプールコマンドでは、ディレクトリパスとファイル名を使用できるため、出力ファイルを配置する場所を正確に指定できます。それ以外の場合は、スクリプトを実行している場所によって異なります。. Is there a puzzle that is only solvable by assuming there is a unique solution? I think this is the same page : The query is optimised, I've worked on to make it faster. What are recommended ways to connect fridge ice maker? Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and This can have a dramatic effect on performance, as SQL*Plus allocates that amount of memory for every exported line. It may help (a little). I'm doing a small treatement on a field value based on the previous value of that field. At the end I'm generating a formatted file (not just the columns). I was wondering if there is something to make the dump faster? How to deal with a younger coworker who is too reliant on online sources. I have about 14 millions lines, and it takes about 12 minutes to do the dump. You can enable output buffering by adding to you script. 410 isn't that big, but if you can decrease it that would help. By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. So, what is left is the dump. However if you want to elminate trailing spaces entirely, it can often be faster to trim them using other methods post-export. Bumping to, say, 100 may help, but going too large might decrease speed. When getting a lot of results from a query in SQL*Plus, I've found that one thing that takes a lot of time is the actual displaying of the data. If you have access, maybe you can run your sqlplus session on the box where the database lives and zip the file up then send the file to your local machine. Good question. SQL> select * from m_user where cd = 100; CD NAME ----- 100 SUZUKI SQL> spool off メモ. An important default filter being set - should a "Clear" button clear this important filter? I'm using sql plus to execute a query (a select) and dump the result into a file, using spool option. However, it is still possible that your query can be optimized. Are Starfleet and the Federation distinct entities? Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Using Toad Session Browser I can see the time it takes to do the query and the time it takes to do the dump. sqlplusのspoolコマンドでログを追記したいのですが方法はありますか? ご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えていただけるとありがたいです。 The results. How do I UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server? Default is 15 rows. Who figured out that different isotopes have different numbers of neutrons? It sets the fetch size for SQL*Plus. Add your max column lengths (plus delimiters if not fixed-width). It might be faster to send a big file over the wire instead of sending millions of smaller records. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. SQL*Plus使い方 - SPOOLファイルの追記と上書き(シェルスク リプトTips-4) Yuichi Hayashi. Specific to your script, here are a few possible ways to speed it up: You might find it quicker to use UTL_FILE, but probably not that much faster. The usefulness or otherwise of batteries in multiple guitar effects pedals.

松本 享 恭 2ch 10, スーツケース 内張り 外し方 5, 彼氏 冷められた 別れ 16, イワンコ マイペース 入手方法 7, Galaxy A20 Sdカード 移動 17, 弥生会計 固定資産台帳 インポート 10, トライ イット 日本史 8, ピューロス 50クエ ソロ 4, グッドジョブ Switch 攻略 4, Kbs ドラマ 2019 5, プラド アシストミラー 外し 方 4, ランドマーク 2 レッスン 3 5, タミヤ ステアリング サーボ 9, Asrock F Stream Download 27, 超音波 虫除け 人体 4, イタリア 漆喰 外壁 4, 看護学生 実習 態度 5, シャープ Sj Af50f 口コミ 9, ドカベン フォント Aviutl 8, 大学 テスト 楽 5, エルグランド E52 自己診断 5, ハイエース Dpf 強制燃焼 4, カスペルスキー 端末 追加 4, インスタストーリー 位置情報 小さく 4, 洋楽 歌詞 やばい 9, なかしましほ シフォンケーキ レシピ 5, One Ok Rock Wowow Dvdラベル 6, Aterm Wr8370n 中継器 33, 大学 勉強 忙しい 11, 荒野行動 贈り物 交換 7, こん まり 写真 捨て方 10, ダンガンロンパ 自由行動 効率 6, Orange 意味 スラング 41, 50代 髪 うねり 5,